- Graduates in Medicine and General Surgery at the University of Extremadura in 2000.
- Specializes in Medicine for Physical Education and Sports at the Complutense Univerity in Madrid, 2004.
- Completes a Master’s Degree in Sports Traumatologuy by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia, in Murcia, 10/2008 – 06/2010.
- Member of Clínica CEMTRO staff since January 2003.
- Clinician for the Madrid Institute of Sport (IMD), May to September 2002/2003.
- Member of the Medical team for the Men’s Spanish Handball team since 2001 and the Women’s Spanish team since 2004, with below results:
- Silver Medal at the European U18 Championships (Slovakia,2007)
- Silver Medal at the European U21 Championships (Turkey,2007)
- Silver Medal at the Senior European Championships (Macedonia, 2008)
- Fourth place at the World Women’s Handball Championship (China, 2009)
- Bronze Medal at the Senior World Champioships (Brazil, 2011)
- Bronze Medal at the 2012 London Olympic Games
- Silver Medal at the European Women’s Handball Championship (Hungary and Croatia, 2014)
- Gold Medal at the XVIII Mediterranean Games Tarragona 2018
- Silver Medal at Women’s Handball World Championships (Japan, 2019)
- ATP doctor at the 2009 ATP Madrid Tennis Open, May 2009,
- Head of TAASS project at Clínica CEMTRO, 2011-2012
- FUNDAL 2008 Award in recognition for an outstanding professional career, June 2008
- Silver Crest by the Handball Federation of Extremadura, October 2008
- “Ser Extremeño” Award by the Regional government of Extremadura, June 2009.
- Gold and Dimond Crest by the Alcobendas Handball Club, November, 2012.
- Bronze Medal by the Royal Order for Sports Achievements, October 2013.